Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ashley & Cheech :-)

This past weekend was our annual family reunion down the shore and it was just awesome! But what made it even extra awesome this year is that my cousin Ashley's boyfriend Cheech, proposed! He took Ashley up to the roof deck of my parents house where there is just the most beautiful view, and asked her there. It was so sweet! CONGRATULATIONS Ash & Cheech! I love you guys!

Here are just a couple images I snapped really quickly of the happy couple. :-)

_MG_9434ablog

_MG_9359ablog

4 comments:

Kira said...

oh yay!!! Finally.

Jean said...

Hooray!!! CONGRATULATIONS to them!!! Awesome ring.

Ashley said...

I love it, I love it! I was so happy you guys were apart of our happy day! :) Thanks

Alissa said...

wow! so exciting! and lucky that they had a photographer on hand to get some pics! :)