Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ashley: Portrait

When I met Ashley, I was not just blown away by how gorgeous she is, but by how completely sweet she is too! She was up for anything with the shoot and totally worked it the whole time. :-) Here are just a few of my favorites from our session. :-)

_MG_0029ablog

I could NOT resist the Batman wall! :-)

_MG_0140ablog

_MG_0104ablog

_MG_0296ablog

_MG_0474abwblog

_MG_0582ablog

_MG_0654a2blog

_MG_0773ablog

_MG_0795ablog

At the very end we found a little bit of nature :-)

_MG_0932ablog

6 comments:

*..::Ashley::..*™ said...

OMG!!!! They are awesome. I love every single one of them. I can't wait to see the rest of them! :)

BTW...this is Ashley lol

Anonymous said...

Totally loving them! That Batman wall is AWESOME!

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

These are really cool. The locations are awesome!

Chunky Photojournalist Barbie said...

The last one- BAM!- right into the portfolio. :) Also love the fire hydrant shot. Overall, great use of light and texture. Love. Love. Love.

I would also love to see you bust out your tripod on South Street and capture the movement of the neighborhood. I'm thinking of a model standing very, very still on a crowded sidewalk with motion-blurred people streaming past her. You know, for next time. In the lightning round.

These are awesome, though. Ashley looks like a queen in the last one. Absolutely brilliant. :)

Jean said...

These are amazing!! She's captivating. I think my favorite is the black and white one, with her in a dress with that totally adorable bag. Great job! Sounds like it was a fun time on South Street. :-)

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

These photos look great! I love all the color!