Friday, May 23, 2008

The goings on :-)

I have lots of stuff going on today, including shooting a wedding later on that I'm totally psyched for! Yay! But first I thought I would do a little post about what's been going on lately:

* I thought for sure I should update on my progress from this post since it's been like 2 months. :-) I've actually been doing pretty well! The results aren't coming as fast as I would like them to, but I guess that means I'm going about it the healthy way? That's what I'm telling myself anyway. haha. But I can definitely notice a difference. And while I'm still not into my favorite jeans, the ones I was wearing are too big! Hooray! :-) So today I am going to go for a nice long walk before the wedding and clear my head and get pumped! Woo!

* Yesterday we had some pretty crazy weather, and in between storms I hopped outside to take a photo of the peonies in the garden and thought I would share. :-)

_MG_9058pblog

* This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend! For my family that means family reunion down the shore! Yay! So once Mikey gets off of work tomorrow afternoon we are heading on down and I'm just soooo looking forward to the gorgeous weather and sitting on the beach, and of course seeing everyone. :-)

* And last but not least, earlier this week my and Mikey's engagement album from the amazing Jasmine Star arrived in the mail and it is GORGEOUS! I'm going to do a blog post about it hopefully tomorrow before I leave. That girl is just beyond talented.

OK, well I guess that's all for now! Have a fanastic Friday everyone!! :-)

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I LOVE that peony shot! Seriously--it's gorgeous! That's a wall-hanging-worthy photo for sure!

Beautiful!

Jean said...

Oooh, I love the peony shot too! Really pretty! Have an AWESOME Memorial Day weekend!!! :-D (Um, can I come? Haha!)

Julie Weisberg said...

Beautiful image. I agree with Alissa, make it big, hang it up if you haven't already.