Monday, February 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!

_MG_5618Kblog

As you may have been able to figure out, today is Katie's birthday! Yaaay!

We celebrated Katie's birthday on Saturday night with a Tour of Italy party which included lots of Italian food, Italian music and of course Italian wine. Yum! My job was to bring the lasagna, which I ordered from a caterer. haha! My Nonna would be so disappointed. But alas, the lasagna was delicious - much more delicious than I could have made for sure, and we all had a blast!

So in honor of Katie's 27th birthday, here are a few shots I took of her last friday when we were hanging out. :-)

_MG_5561Kblog

_MG_5506Kblog

_MG_5594kblog

I love this one.
_MG_5445Kblog

_MG_5768Kblog

_MG_5659Kblog

_MG_5779Kblog

Isn't she a pretty model?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! I was waiting for my post. :-D You made me look so pretty. I think my favs are numeros 1,2,5,6 and 8. Although really all of them. haha. Thank you Lauri!

Kira said...

i like textured phoooooooooootos :)

Jean said...

Awesome photos! YAAAY Happy Birthday Katie!!

Alissa said...

GORGEOUS! Wow so so beautiful!