Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Marie - Portait

_MG_7684Mblog

Marie is my future sister-in-law. She's awesome. She is from England so she has this totally sweet British accent. Everything sounds better when she says it, especially anything having to do with cake. I'm not a huge cake person, but when I'm around Marie and she starts talking about it, I just have to have some! She makes it sound so good!

Marie and her husband Ken (Mikey's brother) are expecting their first child in March. Right around my birthday! Yay! I'm sooo excited to be an aunt again and I think it's so cool that they're waiting to find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Here are a few photos I took of Marie during our mini photoshoot when Mikey and I were visiting them in New Jersey :-)

_MG_7722Mblog

_MG_7692Mblog

Here is one of both Marie and Ken.

_MG_7950Mblog

_MG_7991Mblog

Even though it was pretty chilly, we snuck outside for a couple of shots.

_MG_7840Mblog

This last photo is my favorite. I love how Ken is wearing shorts and it was like 20 degrees outside. He apparently only ever wears shorts - can't stand actual pants. And I just love the way their dog Josie (who wins the prize for cutest and best dog ever in New Jersey, btw) is staring at them. So cute!

_MG_7873Mblog

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this last one before and I think it's so great! I think it kind of tells a really interesting story in just one photo.

You are rocking the maternity sessions. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Little,
I absolutely love the black and white picture of Marie. It reminds me of a Vermeer painting. The light shining through the window casting a shadow on Marie is excellent. Awesome contrast Litbody. Keep up the great work.