Saturday, February 2, 2008

First Post :-)


What should be my first post?!


I've been racking my brain trying to think of the perfect first post for my brand new blog here, and it's been driving me nuts!

I launched my new website yesterday and the response has just been incredible. I appreciate all of your emails and well wishes more than you know! It's so amazing knowing that I have such a support system behind me cheering me on while I start out on this new adventure. :-)

So this morning as I was drinking coffee with my parents we pulled out some old photo albums and I came across an old photo I thought would be cute to post. My sister Andrea, brother Dan and I have always been each others best friends, and I know they are two of my biggest supporters. My sister might kill me for posting this picture from when she had that haircut, but here we are chillin' on our old swing set (I'm the bratty one sticking out my tongue.) Yay for the kids!




















Thank you all so so much for believing in me! :-) And stayed tuned for a post of one extremely cute little baby named Lexie :-)

7 comments:

Andrea Petrille said...

This is one of the worst pictures of me, ever. Including the 3rd grade "we-forgot-it-was-picture-day" picture. Thanks, Soo. :)

Katie said...

Yaaaay for first post! Although I am sad that I did not get to be first commenter. Boooooo. hehe. I say it was a good choice...and also a cute photo.

Jean said...

Yaaaay, the blog is up and running!!! This picture is adorable! That is one sweet haircut on Andrea, I must say. And seriously, is there anything better than sitting on a swing with a chunk of watermelon?? I think not! :-)

Alissa said...

haha sorry Andrea, but that hair did make me laugh. Now though it's gorgeous and the color I've always wanted!

Anyhow, Lauri! Very excited! Cute first post. Can't wait for more!

Daniel said...

Horaay for us! Man, I feel so old looking at that picture :P

Kira said...

Andrea looks so cute!

Unknown said...

yay Little! Congrats on the start of your brand spankin new business Lit. Just want you to know how proud Bean is of his Little. I will always be by your side cheerin on my Lit. Good luck to the most beautiful, talented, kindest, sweetest, caring girl in the world. By the way you and Andrea and Danny look real cute eatin your watermelons on the 1985 style swing set.