Monday, February 4, 2008

Lexie

_MG_8223Lblog

Look at that smile! Ugh. Lexie is just sooo so adorable and sweet. I love her!

My cousin Beth asked if I would come over and take some photos of Lexie a few weeks ago and I was so excited! Lexie was a little wary of the camera at first, but got used to it really quickly as we played with her puppy dog and the magnets on the fridge, which is always a good time in my book.

Here are a few from my session with Lexie :-)

_MG_8499Lblog

_MG_8125Lblog

Puppy dog!

_MG_8365Lblog

_MG_8387Lblog

_MG_8101Lblog

lexie

Couldn't you just kill for those lashes?

_MG_8238Lblog

The photo above just cracks me up! Mid-yawn/toe grab.

_MG_8486Lblog

_MG_8607Lblog

_MG_8755Lblog

Scrunched up face!

_MG_8160Lblog

_MG_8280Lblog

_MG_8352Lblog

_MG_8618Lblog

Yay Lexie! Thank you so much Beth for letting Lexie and I make a huge mess of the family room! :-)

5 comments:

Andrea Petrille said...

I love these! Lexie looks so soft and cuddly. Great job!

Jean said...

Awww, SO CUTE! I love the second-to-last one most, where she looks all contemplative with her little hand resting under her chin. Kudos Lauri!!

Katie said...

How adorable is she!!! I love the close up one of her face, second to last. I also really like the eyelash one. Beautiful.

Lalee Photography said...

Thanks guys! That second to last one with her wee little hand under her chin is my fav too! :-)

Diana said...

Ohhh how cute! I love these pictures! Someday if/when I have an office of my own... I will use some of your kiddie pics to decorate it!! ;)