Monday, April 14, 2008

Ashley :-)

My cousin Ashley and I were driving around yesterday when we drove under a highway overpass and I suddenly turned to her and said, "so how do you feel about posing for a couple of shots??". Ashley is a photographer too, so she totally gets the whole sudden spying of a funky looking location and needing to do a photoshoot. :-) Neither of us was looking particularly "photo ready", but luckily Ashley is one of those people who barely needs a stitch of makeup to look great. So here are just a few shots from our impromptu photoshoot. :-)

_MG_5611a

_MG_5690a

_MG_5703a

_MG_5806a

_MG_5881a

_MG_5988a

_MG_6011a

:-)

7 comments:

Andrea Petrille said...

Cool location!!! I love it. I think the second one from the bottom looks really sci-fi! I also thoroughly enjoy the crazy graffiti monster. The photo shoot is a great mix of both rural and urban!

Ashley said...

I love, love love it! It doesn't look nearly as 'scary' as I was expecting! haha... You are so great! I will do a pit stop anytime :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I kind of like that Ashley wasn't "photoshoot ready"...it gives it kind of an edgier feel. Last two are my favs.

Kira said...

I like these..especially the ones with grafitti!

Jean said...

Oooh, so cool!! I love that you can make any environment look captivating and almost light. Great job!

Ashley's so pretty!!

Unknown said...

Hey Lit! These pictures are kick ass. Ashley is rockin it with her stylish black hat and her bold poses, like the one of her laying on the train tracks. Lovin the energy that these pics convey.

Daniel said...

Ashley looks like a rockstar!