Friday, April 25, 2008

Sabrina :-)

_MG_5195blog

Here are a few photos I took of my brand new niece Sabrina the other week when I was up visiting my soon to be sister in law Marie! Isn't she adorable? I love her!

Mikey and I are going to be in North Jersey this weekend for Sabrina's Christening (Mikey is soooo excited he's the Godfather), and while we're up there I'm going to be shooting a totally awesome engagement session that I'm really excited about! Yay!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!! :-)

_MG_5031blog

_MG_9826blog

:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I love that yawning photo! So cute. :-) I can't wait to see more photos of Sabrina as she gets bigger aaaand to see the engagement shoot. FUN!

Ashley said...

so beautiful and precious! I love it.

Jean said...

Awwww!! She's so precious!! I LOVE BABY YAWNS!!! Nice one, Laur!

I hope the christening and engagement session were wonderful!! Congrats to Mikey the Godfather!

Daniel said...

such cuteness !!! I like the black abd white photo at the end. Looks somewhat old-fashioned, like a baby from yester-year :o)

Aunt Cath said...

Congrats Uncle Mike and Aunt Lauri!! She is simply adorable!

Unknown said...

Hey Lit, these pics are completely awesome, i have such a talented Lit fiance that will soon be an amazing wifeski. All the pictures of our neice are kickin, especially the first one because it looks like Sabrina is floating on a pillow. So pumped up to be the godfather, which is a huge role ya know...i love you Litbody and you are truly perfect.