Monday, April 21, 2008

What goes on?!

Something has happened. I used to pride myself on my pretty decent taste in music - favorites included Pink Floyd, Radiohead, pretty much any classic rock. Good music. But sometime in the past year or so something happened. I don't know when or how exactly, but my taste in music has become...questionable. And now my inner 14 year old seems to be in charge and I have to admit that my current favorite song is...




I looooove this song and I can't help it! What has happened to me?! Please tell me I'm not alone.

:-)

5 comments:

Kira said...

haha :)

Jean said...

Hahaha! You crack me up!! Can't say that I'm a big fan... but I remember when we used to sit in your living room, and you would play all these classic rock songs for me in your effort to try to educate me about good music (or so I figured). Haha!

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

I think she is cute......but hey, I just heard that she has gone topless for a cover of a magazine. Sure, she has her back turned but don't you think she's a bit young for that? I wouldn't let my 15 yr old do it.

Aunt Cath said...

Laur, Hannah is Lexie's fav!! Nothing better than watching her "shake her little bootie" to her music.

Anonymous said...

sadly I'll admit to loving this song!! I have searching for it I didn't know who sang it. Now I'm a little surprised that it's a 14 year old...