Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bill & Emily: Wedding

Bill and Emily are two of the most genuine and sweet people I've ever met. They met as students at Temple University, and have been inseparable ever since. You can tell how much in love they are just by how they look at each other. They were made for each other.

I had the opportunity to shoot their wedding this past December right before Christmas with Katie and just never got a chance to blog their wedding! So here are just a few of my favorites from their wedding day. :-)

_MG_0891V

_MG_0882V

Doesn't Emily just look like a princess?

_MG_1026V

_MG_1048V

_MG_1083V

_MG_1180V

Bill and Emily knew their priest personally which makes for the most fun ceremonies. :-)

_MG_1215V

_MG_1310V

_MG_1517V

Emily was really excited to get to the reception. :-)

_MG_1580V

_MG_7531V

Bill and Emily, it was so wonderful to share in your amazing day! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Bill & Emily!!!

I love the photo of Emily's head on Bill's shoulder...such a quiet sweet moment. I also must have a thing for photos where you're shooting through things, because I absolutely love the window shot into the salon and the mirror shot. Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

oh...and I think the photo of excited emily is so cute and funny. haha.

Ashley said...

I love these! I agree with Katie, I love the one with Emily excited! That little coat was so perfect! Good job!