Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Booo stomach flu!

Sooo, I have the stomach flu. And let me just say, this is the worst sickness I have ever had in my entire life. I'm usually a strep throat, sinus infection kind of girl. I think I was six the last time I got the stomach flu, and I don't remember it being this horrible. Sooo needless to say I'm pretty wiped out, and just trying to get better now. I have some soup that I'm going to attempt to eat in a minute, so this should be interesting. ;-)

If you sent me an email in the past couple of days and I haven't responded, I promise to get back to you by the end of the week! Thanks for your patience!!! :-)

6 comments:

Kira said...

Yuck- Feel better!

Alissa said...

awww! poor lauri!

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

I hope you are feeling better Lauri! It is not a pleasant experience at all :(

Ryel j said...

I hope you feel better... here's me sending you health vibes!

Jean said...

Awwwww! That's NO fun! I hope you feel better soon!! :-)

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Are you feeling better now? I hope so!