Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jen & Tore: Portrait

_MG_2450j

Holy hot couple Batman! Jen and Tore totally worked it for our photoshoot the other weekend and I was loving every minute! They were AMAZING! We decided to do the portrait session down around Penn's Landing and had such a blast walking all around and exploring all the little side streets that connect to it.

Jen is my cousin, so that automatically makes her way cool (yay Jen!). But what's super cool about Tore is not just that he brought many outfit options to the session, but that he is also from Australia! I LOOOVED his accent. You don't know how hard it was to resist the temptation to ask him to say "vegemite" and "Foster's, Australian for beer". But thank God I didn't because how embarrassing! But really, what is vegemite anyway??

Here are a few images from my portrait session with Jen and Tore. :-)

_MG_1040j2

I was totally digging this escalator.

_MG_1037j

_MG_1023j

_MG_1183j

_MG_1639j

_MG_1285j

_MG_1904j

_MG_1890j

Jen has always been so gorgeous. Growing up I always wanted to have her beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. What the heck? Darn genetics.

_MG_2386j

_MG_1997j

I think this one below has to be my favorite. How hot are they?!

_MG_2222j

_MG_2303j

To view more from our session, check out the Slideshow! :-)

Jen and Tore, it was an absolute pleasure!!! You two completely rock. Muaaah!

***And just a note to all other couples and prospective clients, I am taking bookings now for engagement sessions and portrait sessions over the summer months! So be sure contact me to set up your personal photoshoot! :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the black and white one on the escalator. But I think my favorites might be two from the slideshow...the black and white one of them laughing and the one where they're dancing on the pier. hehe.

Very hot session.

Daniel said...

Wait, I could've sworn I was looking at some Dolce ad. Very chic and hip. Great photos with very photogenic people :o)

Rachel Brooke said...

You did an amazing job on this session!! You were smart to put the subjects in places where your eye is drawn to them by the angles...like the stairs. Great work!

Andrea Petrille said...

These are AMAZING! I love the locations. A perfect couple for a fashion/magazine-style shoot! They totally rocked it out. Great job, Soo!

Unknown said...

Awesome pics Lit. Wow! you made them look like movie stars in Hollywood because of the way you positioned them and also because of the different angles and locations chosen. They are all awesome, but I especially like the black and white pic of Jen and Tore leaning diagonally on the poles, what an excellent shot, very artistic, you are a true artist at work!

Jasmine said...

soooo HOT! awesome!! :)

Heather Meyers said...

beeeeaauuuuutifuuull :o) haven't touched base with you for a while - how's the wedding planning coming? And how soon are you movin so we can hook up sometime? :o)