Saturday, April 12, 2008

Summertime :-)

I love summer sooo very much. And the weather today has just put me in the best mood ever! It's just beyond gorgeous outside! Even though there are a few building storm clouds, what is better than a storm when it's warm out? Love it.

I took the photo below as the ice was melting after an ice storm this past winter, and I liked it but just never got the chance to post it. So I thought it would be good to post today in my happy summertime mood to say, "See ya winter!".

ice

Have a fantastic day everyone!! :-)

3 comments:

Alissa said...

love this photo!

Jean said...

Oh, I totally miss frozen branches!! They're so pretty.

Unknown said...

Hey Lit. This photo is awesome, a very artsy and creative shot. This picture reminds me of Andy Goldsworthy's art. The contrast of the focused and unfocused branch is excellent and the chilly water dripping from the branch is priceless.